Chubb Assistance Emergency Medical Helpline Abroad
Chubb has arranged the following assistance which is included automatically and is available to all Insured Persons whilst they are on a Journey Abroad.
For assistance in a Medical Emergency whilst abroad, please phone +44 (0) 207 173 7798.
Chubb Assistance can help in a range of different circumstances including medical emergencies, repatriation, payment of bills, provision of medical advice and assistance with unsupervised children.
The Insured Person should always have details of his or her travel insurance available for reference including the Group Policy number UKBOTC72298 and period of insurance when he or she calls.
In the event that you need to make a claim:
Please select and download the relevant claim form from the list shown on this page and send, along with all supporting documentation, to:
Please submit your claim as soon as possible after the date of the occurrence
Helpful hints for your insurance
- Do take copies of your policy documentation on your journey
- Do report any loss of theft to the hotel or local police and get a report from them
- Do keep valuables safe (e.g in a safety deposit box)
- Don’t leave valuables lying around or in view of other people
- Do leave yourself enough time to get to the airport, park and get through security
- Remember to allow time for delays in traffic or travel
- Do contact Chubb Assistance if you have a change in health that may lead to you having to cancel or alter your journey
- Do contact Chubb Assistance for advice before incurring costs that you would seek to subsequently claim for under your policy
EHIC – If you are a European citizen and travelling to Europe, you should obtain a European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) and take it with you when you travel.
Please note that all journeys must have been taken and completed by 31st March 2020